A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Robble Robble

Being about a month in to Lent here, I never realized how much a person could crave a simple hamburger. MAD respect for the Hamburglar. Although if you look carefully, every burger he steals, and that are even on his tie, are cheeseburgers. Wouldn't make him the Cheeseburglar? "Robble robble with cheese"? I'll make it through Lent, anyway, but I think a trip to Fuddrucker's is going to be my Easter afternoon activity.

The guitar quest continues. Talked to one 'luthier' this past week, and the prognosis is not good. Have one more option I can explore, but it may be a bust, and end up as decor. Still, got it for a good price and it is a really neat piece.

Eddie Izzard's new tour is going to be here in May! Get your tickets now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home