A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Friday, January 11, 2008

What's up? I'm the Spleen.


Admit it. You secretly want to be part of the Mystery Men. Well here's your chance! For the low low price of $2,900, you can own the actual screen-used costume of the Spleen! I saw this and had to share. Plus I'm having a good day at work. Could it be because if I was home, the family would be driving me up the wall? Could it be because all the management called out sick? Could it be because I was off for the last 2 days and toured castles? It could be all of those things.

I posted not long ago, and nothing really new has happened...I've been updating my Facebook page. Facebook can be fun. It gives me a way to keep in touch with the most random of people. I have like, 2 dozen friends on there, and I don't think I have more than 3 (those 3 being my siblings) from the same group. Some college, high school, family, 4 places of employment, friends-in-law, fiancees...its quite a collection.

So looking at wedding stuff is cool. People fall all over themselves showing you things and making sure you have everything you need. I guess if you're paying them thousands of dollars for something, it makes people nicer, but still, I feel kinda special. Yesterday I looked at 2 prospective wedding sites up in the Towson area that were so cool. Maybe later on I'll go look at tuxes, since I'm not allowed to have anything to do with the dress. I believe there is the hiding of bridal magazines when I walk into the room, in fact.

iPod iUpdate: This thing is awesome. I can check my e-mail, listen to sweet tunes, DOWNLOAD sweet tunes directly to the iPod (which will upload to iTunes when I sync, not erase it), watch TV and movies...the only beef is that the battery life is pretty weak. Still, its definitely in the 'good stuff' column.

Last night I dreamed weird stuff. Combine a costume party, high school reunion, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome and the Dukes of Hazzard, and you might have some idea. Post-apocalyptic evil government, has strict corn (everything runs on corn) regulations, but big, weird looking, punk dudes in freaky cobbled-together cars that shoot flames run through rural USA stealing corn. I had to steal a bunch of corn, so I could take some girl in high school I barely knew and didn't even like to the costume party. Also, the government agents were sketchy and wore weird hats, like in the 'Take On Me' music video.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home