A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Chapter 1: Loomings


So there I was, looking around Yahoo (do you Yahoo?) and I see this article on a two-headed turtle. Which tickled my memory for some reason, but I couldn't think why. Then I remembered! Of course! Two-headed turtle! The symbol of the Ancient Order of Procrastinators! Which means that the coming of this turtle is a portentious omen as to the rise in power of procrastinators. Eventually. When we get around to it. I remember this because I used to have a poster with the "Procrastinator's Creed" on it, which described all this.So how fun is that? And the turtle looks exactly like the one on the poster! An omen, I tell you.
Umm...other news...let's see...nothing new in the wedding arena since last I posted. Starting to look for wedding/reception sites, which should be fun. Anyway...umm...I got a 820-note streak in Guitar Hero...and played Halo 3...and scrubbed the kitchen floor...and have been going to work...that's about it. Not a whole lot going on the last few days.
Anyway, here's the turtle article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070928/ap_on_fe_st/two_headed_turtle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home