A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Wish I Was There...

Greetings from the sunny, traffic-congested, odd-smelling, yet delicious restaurant-laden suburbs of Atlanta!

I am down here for a few days doing job interviewing and whatnot. Its going fairly well, I suppose...I had an interview today to be a graphic design TEACHER. How scary is THAT?! Molding young high-schooler minds into graphic designey machines. Imparting the joys of color themes and style guides. I'm not sure, even if they offered, if I would take it, but it'd be something, anyway. And the novelty value is intriguing. Plus I'd have off about a million holidays, plus summer vacation...hmm....

Not much else going on...oh! Went to the Apple store and played with the iPhone. Learned what my "greedy face" looks like. I SO want one of those...they are INSANELY cool.

There's a new development in my "if I won the lottery..." list. Right now "Dracula's Castle" has taken the top spot. Apparently, its going up for sale in the next year or two. Who could say no to a medieval Romanian castle up in the mountains with secret passages, 30 different rooms and halls, towers, dungeons, and a rich history of Turkish despots and nosferatu? Throw in some WiFi and I'd be happy for LIFE. Plus it'd give you an unbeatable trump card in any goth bragging match...all these posers talking about how dark and misbegotten they are, and you walk up and say hi, I own Dracula's castle. NOTHING tops that. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tag!

Hi, I enjoy reading your blog and have been challenged to "tag" 8 other bloggers and ask them to divulge 8 facts about themselveson their own blog.

Here's my blog: http://www.wishtosee.com/archives/2007/07/tagged.htm

Here are the rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Thanks!
La

9:44 AM, July 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home