A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I am a brag

Good afternoon.

So today has been a red-letter day. I woke up and got to work on time, have gotten all my work done without having to rush around like a crazy person, went to a yummy lunch with guitar-friend Trinidad, and had a brief chat with St. Jude on AIM! Nice. And to boot, I got another of those cryptic, almost interesting spam e-mails; this time from my good friend "Dewey", with the subject line, "I am a brag". Please enjoy as follows:

Obtain  all of you're tablet needs  wants


www.bellisinom . c o m


What I once thought was mine
unseen in the frozen snow I stand where the water will part

the saints bright robes and my mothers A jar across the flowers goes
How insane is this?! Methinks all of Dewey's tablet needs/wants are being taken care of, that's for sure. This poem thing has got to be some kind of coded message. I think that the FBI needs to get their people on this. I'll mention a few trigger words to get their attention so they can read it...bombs...terrorist...explode...airplane...donuts...osama...cave...goat...there. That should do it. Here's the really scary part though...the link is to what appears to be a completely legitimate website from "U.S. Healthcare, Inc." So my thoughts are either that this is a very very good front for a terrorist operation, or U.S. Healthcare, Inc. needs to get better mass-email writers. And they can't be terrorists, because the logo says "we care about your health", and terrorists do not care about my health. That would be a lie.
Another oddity I notice about our caring friends at U.S. Healthcare, Inc. is that their logo is pretty lame. You would expect something that symbolizes health, well being, pharmaceuticals, care, medicine, something along those lines. You would not expect multi-hued spinning spermies. Which is what the logo is. Apparently, these drugs are so cutting-edge, that not only will it make men more virile, it will cause your sperm to perform synchronized swimming moves. Which drug is that, I wonder?

Today's interesting site: Mine and Behtia's Favorite Commercial This is a wonderful Arby's commercial. And it is hysterical. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home