A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Foiled again...

Tried taking photos on my phone of the new digs and new bonsai (which I am reading up on, so I don't kill this one) but they didn't come out very good...there's apparently a lag between when I push the button and when it actually takes the photo. A little lag is expected, but we're talking like, 4 to 5 seconds here. Its tough to keep a phone absolutely motionless for 4 to 5 seconds.

Anyway, I'll try again this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home