A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Good news everyone!

Behtia just passed her broker's test; so I am now dating the world's greatest (and cutest) stock broker! I'm dating a stock broker. A stock broker. That is so cool.

Just had to share that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please pass on my congratulations!

5:28 PM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Now we can hang out again!

5:42 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Caren said...

Yay! Now when is she moving to DC? :)

12:36 AM, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home