A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Aftermath...

Good afternoon, sportsfans! Its a lovely day here in our nation's capital...if you consider "lovely" to be hot enough to stir-fry a moose on the sidewalk (now that's a 'hot plate!'). We're here at the Euroamerican Graphic and Design Slamfest! ("E.G.A.D.S.") 2006! Our first event is Miscommunication. Our first designer has had conflicting schedules and promises of delivery of work for two days...the crowd is really getting into the betting on when he'll finally snap and set fire to his desk. After that is the Last Minute Hurdles. Always a key event, this year's promises to be exceptional. Let's go to our correspondent on the field with the designer:

"Thank you! I'm here with the designer for Umbrella Corporation, Fliven, and he is really taking a lot of punishment! Fliven, any words?"

"Work sucks right now, but my spirits are high and I'm hoping for a free weekend."

"We look forward to seeing you try to pull that one off! Good luck!"

"Thanks."
=================

For my birthday the other day I got a bonsai tree. I shall call him "Englebert". He is a juniper tree who likes Asian food and long walks on the beach.

Today's entertainment: A YouTube clip of a DUI. Its SO funny. Definitely worth a watch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also hope you havea free weekend. We have a burger with your name on it Saturday night!

4:34 PM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home