A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Post-Christmas Post

Well, readers, it has been awhile, hasn't it? What has happened since last I posted:

*Worked many long and arduous hours at the store during the holiday rush. This means that I dealt with the dregs of stupidity at times. Like the guy who comes in two days before Christmas and expects us to have the brand new limited edition Christmas ornament from a very popular line of collectibles. Our whole company got about 50 of these, they're that limited. Our particular store got four. We had sold out in one day. Dude's crazy. Then there's the old people who come in once a week and ask if we have any brass shamrock wall hangers. Yes, they have been told that we will never ever have them, but they persist in asking. Insane.

*Saw Behtia briefly mid-December, which was really nice. I think its the only thing that kept me sane this holiday season. Of course the weather wasn't very cooperative, and my car was covered in salt, large grains of salt, even though I said no salt, no salt...

*Celebrated the Christmas with the family, including the addition of one (1) grandfather, and one (1) sister's boyfriend. It was really neat, and I got some fun stuff. A new hoodie, m&m's, an iRiver (like an iPod, but cheaper...I named it Sybil--iRiverSybil=irreversible...get it?), some ninja climbing gear from a brother, and a couple other goodies. That's about it! Also got a shower radio, which has been fun. Good acoustics.

*Spent New Years' with some fellow bloggers, as well as other friends and associates. We all ate downtown and then saw the King Kong which was great. Even the bits with the big huge insects. Then we retired to a nearby establishment to ring in the new year. I missed having my significant other, but it was still a great way to celebrate. And for those who were curious, chicken eggs are fertilized pre-laying. Chicken nookie! :)

Umm...that's basically all that has transpired! As I remember more stories and tidbits, I will add them here!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on the chicken noogie!
Signe

7:33 PM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger bad apologies said...

Thank GOD you resolved that one for us! I'll rest easier at night, knowing that Signe is as well. Thanks to La for restarting a half-decade old conversation so that it may be resolved once and for all!

5:23 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger bad apologies said...

Another question: If they are resolved pre-laying (the forementioned Chicken Nookie), does that mean that the eggs we eat are basically the result of a chicken period? I mean, what's an entire EGG doing coming out, sans nookie!?

5:24 PM, January 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home