A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Runaway Truck Ramp!

And now, faithful blog-readers, an update!

Since whenever I posted last about me...like, last Thursday or so...what has been going on? As always, counting down the days until my journey to Georgia (one week left!) and this past weekend, there was a marvellous trip to Deep Creek Lake, with many of my webring blog associates and other friends!

Q: Were there shenanigans?
A: Yes. And they were, in fact, "mad cap".

Q: Was there any pumpkin carving?
A: Yes! My Dark Force Padawan-at-Law and I carved a sweet Elvis pumpkin.

Q: What were some of the highlights?
A: Hot tubbing, singing in rounds, singing in rounds while hot tubbing, "real world!", doing a lot of reading and relaxing, portable sandwiches, Trivial Pursuit for hours...good times...goooood times.

Q: What was the funniest moment?
A: Three words: Memories Made Here.

Anyway, that was this past weekend. Since then I've been working, playing some Mercenaries on X-Box (very frustrating...I had stormed a fortress, killed everyone, destroyed everything, and the stupid General jumped into a tank and started shooting me...what am I supposed to do about that when you have to take him alive? Seriously), and just generally trying to kill time until next week's trip!

Yesterday I tried to go to the Amish Market, but it was unexpectedly closed! Which means I could not acquire the pie I am destined to consume. But today...perhaps I will try again.

Today's entertainment: Gangsta Dancing Yoda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home