A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Webring Post #12

This week's topic was supposed to be posted by Mr. Bad Apologies, but no one has heard from him in several days. Speculate on what is keeping him so busy that he can't fulfill basic tasks. Incorporate things that he has written about, and link to his past blog entries whenever possible.

I think the problem began with all this "world tour"-ing. Its "oh, I can't blog because I'm in Chicago" or "I'm standing 'on line' in New York, no time to blog now even though I'm three weeks behind" and so on.

Or perhaps it is because he has been hired by the Russian government to spy on the "Faggot Crack House", which is really a front for a Top Secret U.S. facility.

Although it has recently become apparent that he could be on top of a bell tower at the FedEx Headquarters in Atlanta, raining mayhem down on the parties responsible for the iPod debacle. And it would be justified.

Umm...that's it. For more speculations, please visit the links on the left!

1 Comments:

Blogger bad apologies said...

Isn't it funny how I only succeeded in blogging when in other places? Its just too hard when life is uneventful. ;)

4:19 PM, October 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home