A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Quickly Post

Ok, people...I know I haven't done this week's weblog entry, bad me, but we swears we will get to it next week after I get back from Atlanta.

That's right! I will be leaving tomorrow in the Soylent-Mobile to drive a zillion miles to see Behtia for the weekend. I will be driving the zillion miles back on Monday. Today is becoming mad with trying to get everything at work caught up before I leave.

And with that, I leave you with today's article about a lively young sprout in Norway, who, while attempting to learn to use the potty, finds a carnivorous lizard inside. Read all about it here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home