A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Busy week...

My program's executive retreat is a week from Tuesday, which means that yes, I have to prepare all manner of meeting binders and appendix materials CDs. They've kept me pretty busy the last couple weeks, and will for another...11 days. Ugh. The good news is that I have a sabbadical at the beach planned for the weekend right after that. I plan to stay indoors the entire time and work on my pale (as opposed to being outside, working on my tan). Ha, not really! I'll go out and do some beachy fun. Although if its as hot there as it is here now, maybe not...

And now, for your entertainment, the 10 songs I just downloaded from iTunes:
Ghostbusters Theme by Ray Parker Jr.
The Warrior by Scandal
Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
Give a Little Bit by Supertramp
Light of a Fading Star by Flogging Molly
November Rain by Guns N' Roses
Apache by The Sugarhill Gang
Afterhours by Covenant
The Celts by Enya
We Like to Party by the VengaBoys

My music mix is the greatest in the land! You are all jealous! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home