A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Cereal Review #1

As per Ms. Wish To See's suggestion, I'll try doing cereal reviews, and see how it goes.

Today's review: Post Cocoa Pebbles

An okay cereal. More cocoa flavor than say, Cocoa Puffs or Cocoa Krispies, which is probably its best selling point. And the aroma is intoxicating. Gets soggy fairly quickly, though. The worst detraction to this cereal, however, is the fact that in seconds all the cocoa seeps off of the "pebbles" and sinks to the bottom of the milk, leaving you with soggy plain cereal in chocolate milk. Where's the fun in that? I'd just put chocolate milk on Rice Krispies if I wanted that. I do like the fact that any prizes that come in this cereal are usually dinosaur-themed. The television commercials are among the most annoying and often-shown cereal commercials on air. Overall, I give it 3.5 prizes out of 10.

My rating system will be "Prizes", and will be on a scale of 1-10, 1 being completely inedible cardboardy nasty yucky why did they make this foul thing cereal, and 10 being I can't live without it I will eat it at every meal and paint the logo on my car cereal.

3 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

Have you been to Cereality? I passed one in Philadelphia and it is definitely a place for you! (I'm still virtually glaring at you though, BTW. I'll let you know when you're off the list)

3:06 PM, November 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY! I am half willing to believe you did this review just so I could feel I still had a little influence with my PD. Maybe? No? Well I enjoyed it anyway. :)

5:11 PM, November 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I expect to see some non-sugary, less appealing cereals reviewed at some point :)
-maryment

(and no, the cheerleader doesn't really bother me, but the guy who can use other people's powers--he annoys me. He seems very dense and wimpy)

10:17 AM, November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home