A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Yes, we have no bananas.

I am on my lunchbreak, but just wanted to jot down a quick update and an amazing YouTube video.

Went to my high school reunion a couple weeks ago, which was surprisingly fun. I thought it would be weird (it was still weird) and competitive, but everyone's just cool and we hung out and had fun. Have some great pictures of it, courtesy of some of my blog associates, and have put a couple on my phone.

I am taking this Friday off to spend time with Behtia, who's coming in Thursday night. We will be hitting the renfest at some point, for ye olde merriment, etcetera. Not sure what else we're going to do, although a trip up to the Harper's Ferry area is not out of the question, seeing as our foliage should be primo right around then. Maybe the Baltimore Aquarium. And definitely going to go see The Prestige when it opens. Good times!

And now, an absolutely amazing music video involving treadmills. I like the bit where they're "roller skating" best.

1 Comments:

Blogger bad apologies said...

That FRIGGIN rocked!!! Makes me want to go to the gym (and NOT work out)...

1:48 AM, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home