A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Cereal Review #2

Today's Review: Kellogg's Golden Grahams

A classic cereal. Tasty, fragrant, sweet…truly a cereal for the ages. If I had to pick something wrong, I'd go with gets soggy too quickly. Still, quite good. I haven't had this in a few years, having had the bad luck of it being the last thing I ate right before a bout of the flu. Nothing ruins a food quicker than having had it right before the flu. Ugh. But based on past experiences, and observation, I would still give this cereal a solid 6.8 prizes.

In other cereal-related news, Kellogg's has been putting X-Box hand-held games in their cereal boxes! How messed up is that? Like kids don't get enough time with various screen-related activities already. Back in my day I was thrilled to get a little plastic submarine from the Cap'n Crunch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should start a campaign to get one of these in our area:
www.cereality.com
-Mary

2:14 PM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How spoiled are kids today? Sheesh!

4:12 PM, November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home