A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Photography

Last night I had to run over to the church to get my picture taken for the church directory. So I get all gussied up and stuff, and the dude did the standard blue background picture, but then they do all these other poses and backgrounds to try and get you to order pictures. So there I was, looking over the digital proofs with the saleslady, and I gotta tell you...I looked GOOD in some of those pictures!

This surprised me, but I thought about it and realized that the last professional pictures I had done were in the summer before senior year of high school. So its been 12 years. That's 12 years of maturity and relative complexion-clearing up, and an addition of about 35 lbs. That's probably what made the most difference. But all in all, I'm definitely looking better as I age, which makes turning 40 an interesting thing to look forward to.

I'm in-between books at the moment, with nothing coming out I'm really looking forward to at least for a couple months. These are always hard times for the book addict. Good news is only 2 weeks until Behtia is up here for our anniversary (2 years!) which should be a lot of fun. We're going down to the Williamsburg/VA Beach area. Maybe do Busch Gardens, too. The roads down there are a mess, though...hard to find ANYthing. Definitely have to do colonial Williamsburg, though.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caren said...

Hey! 2 years already, huh? Any other plans? :) :)

2:58 PM, August 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home