A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Long Live the Band!

Last night after I got home, me and the brothers went to Best Buy, where I bought a AC/DC power cord for my iPod, and William got Rock Band (Special Edition). All 4 of us siblings played that evening. It was pretty fun. Of course, I was rockin the guitar, with Jean on drums, doing pretty well. Our only negative was Charles' LOUD and OFF KEY singing. But he insisted, and none of the rest of us wanted to do it. Our band name is the Cheeky Monkeys.

Wedding plans are progressing! More updates on this as it develops.

What I'm wearing now: "+2 Shirt of Designing", "Slightly Too Short Jeans of Nerdery" (-1 to charisma, but +3 to all computer skills), "+5 Doc Martens of Butt-Kickage", "Holey Moley Socks" (all resistances -1), and "Seuss's 1 Fish, 2 Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish Boxer Shorts" (+2 to charisma, increases morale for all party members).

Today I got a craving for a food I've never had. Ever get that? Its really a weird feeling. This morning I was like "man, I could really go for some fried frog's legs". I've NEVER had those, and would probably find them gross, but I was craving them this morning. Stupid frogs...

Not much else going on today. Looking forward to having Sunday off and then only 2 more days of work til I get to go see my fiancee. By the way, I found out that the difference between Coach and 1st Class is exactly 500 dollars between here and Atlanta. Not worth it. Now, if it was 500 dollar difference between here and say, Belgium, then that extra cushiony seat and leg room becomes more valuable. 500 dollar valuable? Perhaps, perhaps not. Something to think about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

1:07 PM, November 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home