A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Or more accurately, twas the day before Fliven spends lots of money. Either way. Tomorrow I go to pick up my fully-repaired guitar, and I'm already on e-bay looking at another one! Insanity. I'll post the photos on Facebook. For those of you not on Facebook, too bad. You're missing out. I have many random photos, a small portfolio of my work, my Brothers Grimm (a comparison photo will be forthcoming soon between my in-game character and my actual person) folder, and other fun things.

Also, mine and Behtia's custom wedding bands (part 1 anyway...they do wax ones to begin with, kinda like a rough draft) will be done tomorrow, or so I hope. They were supposed to be done today, but I haven't heard from the guy yet.

In other news, Grand Theft Auto. I am a BAD MAN. Do I steal cars from old ladies? Yes I do. Do I drive recklessly and run over pedestrians? Yes I do. Do I gun down complete strangers for cash? You betcha. But you have to draw the line SOMEwhere, so I never cut in line at the hot dog stand, nor do I hit anyone who has a classic ride. Bikers are punks, though, so I hit them whenever possible. Also, given the choice, I let people live. I'm a sociopathic murderer with a warped sense of vigilante justice. What cracks me up is that my brother Charles bought and played this game the day before he was to preach the Sunday sermon at church. I wonder if I should tell the senior pastor...

If you're bored, I found a funny commercial from a number of years ago that makes me laugh...go to YouTube and look for 'jiggly batman'. It has Batman singing the JigglyPuff song. Always makes me smile.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FACEBOOK? That makes me so sad. Isn't facebook for 16 years olds? Sorry I will be missing out. :(

La

9:07 AM, May 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home