A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Wads of Cash for the Masses

Sold my Eddie Izzard tickets. I know, gasps of shock, but it was the best idea. I got, for $200 worth of tickets, $385. And that's a good deal for the people buying them at this point, too. What does that mean? That means that I made a $185 profit. I can give my siblings, who originally had tickets for their gift, a big wad of cash, take them to dinner and to see Iron Man, and it will COST ME NOTHING. BOSS. My fiancee was a little disappointed, but we're going to run around outside looking at gardens and stuff, and go furniture shopping, and look at wedding bands, so I think our docket was fairly full already. Plus I promised to do an opera or a show later this summer/fall. And I've seen Izzard live, twice, so its not the end of the world to miss this one.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home