A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello there!

Slow going? Yes indeed. If you have been missing posts on here, I have been doing SOME blogging on mine & Behtia's joint website. So go there if you want updates. Other than that, I'll try to blog from time to time on here, but things HAVE been a little crazy in the last few months. I'll be sure and save some good bloggery material from our honeymoon to post on here. Nothing scandalous. Maybe. But its ALWAYS entertaining to go on boats and to tropical islands. I'm sure there will be shenanigans aplenty.

Peace, love, dope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home