A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yikes...

So I am starting to worry about finances. Well, its a constant worry for everyone, and I've dealt with it fine for many years now. But its just getting so that I am CONSTANTLY playing catch-up with bills and things, and its very wearying. And it just makes me nervous not having much of a savings buffer (this is largely in part due to purchasing a house a year ago...cleaned me out).

I'd really like to consolidate/get a loan and get things paid off quicker and with less of a strain, but am unsure what companies would be reputable...I'll have to look into it soon though, based on forthcoming expenses such as Christmas, soon-to-need-replaced household items, and so on.

Also, its going to be a fun night tonight...me and my two brothers will be playing Red Dead...nothing sweeter than riding into an old west town to either start or end some mayhem. Woot. Actually, since its the old west, 'yippie kai yay' would be more appropriate than woot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home