A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Awesome...

I now own 3 'awesome' t-shirts. One is 'if you were me you would be awesome', another is 'i'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my awesomeness'. I just got one yesterday that says 'this guy is awesome' and has two pictures of thumbs pointing towards the neck hole. Am I really worthy of all this awesome, though?

Right now I am 34 years, 1 day, 3 hours, and 42 minutes old. Which means -1 days till my birthday, and 4 days till vacation. The disturbing news? My PARENTS didn't CALL me on my BIRTHDAY. Seriously, I got one facebook post from Mom, but Dad did NOTHING. What the HECK is up with that? I think I'll guilt trip them later on...

Still, I had a great birthday and got some neat swag. Went out for hibachi on Friday, which is deelishus, but apparently gives me heartburn for a couple days. Worth it. Normally we only do hibachi on New Year's Eve...but it was a nice change-up.

The toy Voltron with the pilots that can go inside each lion robot and then assemble into the big man is going back on my Christmas and birthday wish list. I made one this year, and had NO really fun zany items on it. I mean, a shop vac, shirts, and a mitre saw are all very nice things, but very mature responsible adult things. Which has never been my M.O. So yeah. Let's Go Voltron Force!

Important note: the chocolate fudge pie at Fresh Market is amazing...it tastes just like brownie batter. And you can trust me...apparently I am awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home