A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quick Post

I have been meaning to compile this...but its the list of actors/actresses that for no reason in particular, I can't stand the sight/sound/thought of:

Renee Zellweger
Ethan Hawke
John Cusack
Tom Skerritt
Ashley Judd
Will Ferrell
Charlize Theron
Brendan Fraser

I'll add more as I think of them. There are some I'm still dubious about adding, such as the guy who took over for David Tennant on Dr. Who, but that's because DT was SO AWESOME as the Doctor, and the new guy is just NOT him. I will also be taking suggestions as well.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home