A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Urgh.

Today I had a banana for the first time in like, 6 months. Its weird how things that are at one time a staple of our diets suddenly are not, without us even noticing. Same with hot dogs. I used to have hot dogs at least twice a month, and now, its been since September or so since I've had one. Far out. I'm trying to think of what ELSE has dropped off the map...ramen, certainly...potato chips...a lot of candy...but that may be because I'm eating healthier. My weight and blood sugar and cholesterol aren't a problem, but the sodium is getting to be an issue. Oh, and butter...I eat a LOT less butter now.

My bucket list is about half done...I'm having trouble at this point, as all the easy, obvious things are written, but now the more deep and/or obscure things need to be discovered. Like 'discover myself' or 'learn to be at peace'. Neither of those things applies to me, as far as I know, but things like that.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home