A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back from the Brink

Last Tuesday I felt a little light headed...I thought I may have just been tired or eaten something funny. So I took my temperature and it was 101. Not cool. Still, no other symptoms, so I took some tylenol and got on with life. Work on Wednesday was TOUGH, but I made it through. Wednesday night the wife said I should go see a doctor if it wasn't better by the next day, so I said I would. Still no other symptoms. Thursday came, still had a fever, and started getting a rash of some sort. Yuck. Went to the doctor and apparently its a viral infection. Bleah. Basically, it gives me fever and all benefits such as chills and sore muscles and light headedness that go along with it, but nothing else. I slept a lot. And drank a LOT of water. Took FOUR days for my fever to go away, and we're going on almost a week with the rash, although that is almost gone now, too. First time since ELEMENTARY school I've been sick for more than 2 or 3 days in a row.

I'm feeling like a trip to GameStop this weekend...going to trade in a few games, and maybe get 1 or 2...once you've played through a game, there's very little reason to hang onto it, unless you loved it or want to get all the achievements or something. But there's nothing I have that I MUST keep, and I want to get Red Dead Redemption and maybe Mercs 2 again...have to see how much we're talking about.

Ok, everyone leave, I have to poop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home