A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Why?

I don't know why I'm blogging today. The gifts are bought, things are mostly ready for our trip, I'm excited to go...I guess I'm just not feeling the holiday spirit yet. I hope it gets here...its cutting it really close this year. It kinda missed last year, too.

And I used to be SO BIG on the holiday spirit, too! I loved all the decorating and carols and specials and wrapping gifts and all...its just been kind of a drag, and I'm not sure why.

Eh, we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home