A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Homeward Bound...zzz....

So the stoopid dog gets me up at 5 am, on a day when I'm going to have to drive all night. Thanks a lot you wretched hound! Ugh. But then I got to ship her off to camp (dog day care) for the day, so no daytime naps for EITHER of us! Mwa ha ha! That'll teach her.

Yes, tonight we make the 10 or so hour journey up to my folks house for Christmas. Which may very well be the LAST Christmas in the ancestral family home. Sad times. Its an awesome house with lots of memories. But its a lot of house for just my parents to take care of, and they want to retire to Lancaster. So, more power to 'em. Of course, that makes travel time driving like, 12 or more hours instead of 10, which stinks. I guess we'll be flying more. Maybe go into Baltimore or Philly. NOT Pittsburgh ever again. That airport is AWFUL. Plus its not anywhere near Lancaster, so it doesn't matter anyway.

Looking forward to some nice, relaxing, Christmastime joy with the fam fam. Even the rotten dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home