A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Harry Potter Spoilers!

So I finished reading the book at 10 pm last night. I really liked it. I want to read the next one now though! A lot of stuff I had suspected (i.e. Harry and Ginny, Dumbledore dying, ) but there were some surprises as well. Harry was finally starting to pull his weight in this one and about 2/3rds of the way through I was like, yeah Harry! But then he had to break up with Ginny and say stuff about not coming back to school. No Harry. BAD Harry. To be honest, I was expecting Dumbledore to have Fawkes as a horcrux or something and come back, but I guess not. And the handwriting on the note in the locket was very like Sirius's so perhaps Regulus Black was responsible for the locket horcrux theivery; being a one-time death eater and all. At least we know how Harry is going to go about beating Voldemort now.

Have never liked Snape...I still think he'll redeem himself somehow in a Darth Vader-esque type situation, but he is a bad man.

McGonagall for Headmistress and Shacklebolt for Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor in year 7! Get on the bandwagon now. :)

That's about all the news I have, too...I didn't do much yesterday except work and read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carlos Correa said...

There was no time for them to have prior conversations.

I like the idea of Snape being in love with Lily. That would make a lot of things make sense.

We decided the Snape could have taken an unbreakable vow a long time ago to protect Harry, and that killing D would not have sacrificed that vow, but made Snape trustworthy to D.pe trustworthy to D.

7:26 PM, July 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home