A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Blog Wars

At two-thirty last night, I was awakened by a strange chiming beeping sound...my groggy consciousness quickly put in the realm of "not the alarm clock". I got up this morning and found that I had inadvertently left my cell phone on AIM all night, and my dear friend DK had messaged me to say happy birthday! I actually really enjoyed it, despite the confusing beeping in the middle of the night, so thanks, DK!

Last night began my quest to save the galaxy from the clutches of the Sith once more. Oh yes, I started Knights of the Old Republic II. Let my enemies beware! I played through the first one last year, and loved it. Except for my droid buddy kept calling me "meatbag" and other such derogatory terms, much like Bender from Futurama.

Only two more days til I am on vacation! Woot!

http://www.originalicons.com/
A site dedicated to bringing you lots and lots of AIM icon options!

1 Comments:

Blogger bad apologies said...

My pleasure. Glad it didn't fully wake you until the morning. Good to read about the birthday. I was out of the fully-webbed world, thus out of touch for the actual day.

So, when are we upgrading from blogger to our own .coms? I should add that to my list of goals...

1:33 PM, July 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home