A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Monday, June 13, 2005

When does it END?!

Monday. What a disaster. I get into work and there are piles of work to be done. And when I left Friday, there was very little. And nobody, to my knowledge, worked over the weekend. So where did it come from?! Is my paperwork alive? Did it procreate and spawn over the weekend? Does it divide asexually like some kind of cell? Are post-its paperwork in some sort of a larval stage? It would explain a lot.

The weekend was good. Friday I sat around and did nothing...Saturday I spent the day with Nyx--doing her errands, mostly--but had good times. Saw Vanity Fair with the lovely Reese Witherspoon. Suprisingly good movie. A few of those people (the aristocrats) needed to be shaken til their teeth rattled. Stupid they were. We also ate a greasy good lunch at Rainforest Cafe. For dessert we ordered the Chocolate Volcano, which is a scrumptious concoction of fudge brownie, ice cream, caramel and chocolate sauce with a sparkler on top. It was good, but the best part is whenever they bring one out, every waiter/waitress yells "Volcaaannoooooo!!!", which I said randomly for the rest of the day. I'm still looking for an audio clip of it.

Sunday was spent cleaning and napping, in preparation of my grandfather coming to visit. Finally got that done and spent the rest of the night reading and eating leftover red-and-green peanut M&M's from Christmas. My life is like a party that never ends.

Today's entertainment involves a music video...be sure your sound is on, its worth it. The little mimes are hysterical. I love the Legend of Zelda one. http://gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home