A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Some days...

Today is one of those days where you're inexplicably in a good mood for no real good reason, and yet everything is going wrong. Couldn't find any caffeine, almost broke my toes on the edge of the bed, forgot a really important document I left sitting on the printer, late to work, got a reprimand from my boss for something that's not my fault, couldn't find the item I need to send out, etc. And yet, I'm in a good mood. How strange.

The parents are gone this weekend, going to visit my grandfather in Ohio. He's coming back with them on Sunday for a visit down here, which should be nice. He hasn't been here for awhile. Also, we apparently have family buried in Arlington Cemetary, so we're planning a trip down there while he's here.

Also, the trip to Boston has been scrapped. Boston is way too expensive! I kid you not! Nyx and I are planning to head down to the Hamptons for a couple days for half the price. And in a really nice hotel, too! 20 minutes from Williamsburg (Busch Gardens, woohoo!) and 40 minutes from Virginia Beach. So that's our grand adventure this year...unless later this year I have enough points from my credit card to get us somewhere cool. We shall see!

Is it just me, or does the weather outside feel and usually smell exactly like a saturated bath sponge?

Today's fun site: http://www.thinkgeek.com/
For the nerd in your life, even if its you. Albert Einstein action figure...marshmallow shooter...the entire line of plush microbes...caffeinated soap...check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home