A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Blah...

Have you ever had that feeling where you're not quite awake, but you're not tired enough to go back to sleep? That would be me right now. Good thing its Friday and its slow today...at least until UPS gets here and scatters my lovely little vacation-away-from-vacation to the four winds.

Today's exciting and entertaining image was inspired from the random discovery of the potato fakes of yesterday. I decided to find out if I could locate one of my personal favorite toys, M.U.S.C.L.E. Men. These were little plastic wrestlers created in Japan and were loads of fun, because they were cheap, portable, and pretty much indestructible. Which are very important things when giving a toy to a bored 9-year-old boy.

And with that, I will adjourn blogging for the weekend. Unless something really cool happens that I need to get down on virtual paper. Saving the world kinda stuff.

http://home.comcast.net/~whiteravenbooks3/muscle/muscle.html
(For more entertaining images)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home