A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Monday, May 23, 2005

The search for me

So today I got to work and decided that I need a new image for my profile. Now, I am not sure I want to put my own photo there, but I'd like something that would cause those who know me to say "yeah, that's him alright!" But thusfar I haven't found what I'm looking for.

A turmoil of Star Wars discussion has been going on between myself and various friends and acquaintances, which has been amusing. Manatee has said it was great and he wants to get another lightsaber now. What a psycho.

Right now I'm hard at work trying to sort through all these inventory issues. In the name of all that is good and decent, how HARD is it to fill an order correctly?! Honestly. Some of these people try my patience.

I believe my girlfriend, Nyx, has gone AWOL. I tried calling her like, 3 times yesterday and haven't heard a thing. Curious. Of course, her cel phone was dying by last report, so perhaps that is the cause.

Only 12 days til the Atlanta Blade Show! Today's website: http://www.kmmproductions.com/
(website of a lot of free music from the guy who did the Invader Zim music, Shrek 2 music, etc.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what I want to know is, if the Stromtroopers in films 4,5 and 6 are clones, why are their voices different from the Fet clones in film 3? Huh? HUH?

La

12:25 PM, May 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home