A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

A Beginning...

So it begins. Dragged kicking and screaming into the realm of the blog. Well, more like whining and muttering. Perhaps its a fatigue-induced, Peach Snapple-flavored decision, but I am going to stick by it. So what's happened with me recently?

Earlier this morning I had the chance to view the third (or sixth) installment of Star Wars. I expected better, although it did keep me entertained for three hours. I'll probably see it again at the Uptown to get the full experience...maybe it'll be better then. One can only hope anyway. Seriously, is George Lucas thinking if he adds enough special effects and glitz, it'll cover up the really atrocious acting? What on earth is that about? Not to mention the Darth Vader/Frankenstein moment. Sad.

My sister has come home from her world travels, which is nice. She brought me a boomerang. And she got a wee baby turtle that is just about the most wicked cool little thing I have ever seen. I am jealous about that.

Today's fun website: http://void.lbstone.com/

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home