A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sweet Sweet Victory

So today the family went to Roy Rogers, where I added to my arsenal of roast beef sandwich wrapper foil balls (the only officially sanctioned foil balls in existence). It was a lot of fun, especially when afterwards we played a cutthroat game of miniature golf. I won of course, coming in at two under par.

Yesterday was nice; I slept until 1:30 in the afternoon! Who knew I could still even DO that?! It takes great skill to sleep for 14 hours straight. That evening I saw Star Wars again with my sister. It was good bonding time. We got our eardrums rattled at the Uptown; which is always fun. Not much else of note going on...I need to call my girlfriend, whom I fear I have been neglecting of late.

Remember kids: a ninja freezes his attacker with the gaze of a thousand unfriendly poodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home