A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

From Blammo!

Yeah. Today has been hellish at work. Although I did find some amusing things on the 'net, and that's always a good time. And of course, right now I'm working on my blog. Yes, blog. All kids love blog. (Xylophone intro music) "What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back its BLOG! BLOG! BLOG!"

Not much to tell of. Worked, ate, breathed, fought entropy on a microbiological scale, the usual. My sister's sort-of maybe yes maybe no was once but isn't now but might be again (I can't keep up) boyfriend is here from overseas. He's cool. And me and my brother are playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Fun game. Nazis and zombies aplenty for the shooting. What disturbs me is that you can kill a civilian (which means you fail the mission) by kicking them. Who in history has died because they got kicked in the kneecap, I ask you?! Ridiculousness. And now a few wise words from a prestigious educator:

"Remember, if you feel yourself getting mad, go ahead!
If someone is doing something that irritates you, tell them about it in detail!
And hike whenever you feel like it!"
-Anthony DeMartino

Today's site: http://www.mrpotatohead.net/fakes/fakes7.htm
Not only are there potato head collectors out there, and not only did someone devote a website to defining what constitutes a "real" versus "fake" potato head, this potato junkie lists seven pages of "Fakes and Foreigners." Some of which are hilarious! I think the Mr. Funny Face at the bottom of page 6 looks like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. And if I ever start a band, one of the name options will be Mr. Potato Head on Safari...or possibly an album title? I dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home