A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Long Weekend

Friday I got treated to Outback by dear old Dad...I helped him out a few weeks ago with his annual fundraising banquet...printing up flyers, creating displays, setting up, etc. So this was a thank-you dinner. Nothing says thank-you like a two-inch steak with hot bread with honey butter on the side. *Salivate*

And it turns out I didn't have to work on Monday! A couple weeks ago everyone was all like "yeah, we'll all be here, working a regular day, blah blah blah" and then on Friday I was hearing "maybe a half day" or "I'll be in at noon" and then my boss told me to just stay home and call in Monday morning to see if I'm needed. So I called like, 3 times, and NO ONE ANSWERED. Not even at noon. So I said forget it, and called it a day off. I cleaned, did a little furniture restoring, and played some Ninja Turtles on X-Box with the siblings. Weird game. Weird game.

Today's entertainment: http://www.band-name.com/bands.html
These people are reading my mind! What a great idea for a website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home