A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Gnooooooooomes!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. The end of last week got to me. Last week I worked almost 50 hours, which will be nice on the paycheck, but is hard on the Fliven. Friday it is entirely possible I drank myself into a near-stupor and then flashed the White House, because I have no memory of what I actually did. I vaguely remember showering and something to do with my laundry early in the evening, but its all a haze after that.

Saturday Nyx and I trolled the mall. It was good times. The candy store there had the biggest Hershey Bar ever. Has anyone else seen this? It's about 2 feet by 1 foot by 3 inches. Must weigh 20 lbs. Forty dollars of sugary goodness. Tempting. Saturday evening was spent watching Hitch with a bunch of my brother's friends. Sunday I napped most of the day and saw Batman Begins again. Wheee, wild party weekend, huh?

Monday, back at work. The nice thing is that (unless I jinx it) I am completely caught up and up to date on all my tasks! My little plastic trays are empty! I am going to take this opportunity to bring in some decorations and adornments from home to give my desky area some personality. I'm thinking a battleaxe, a talking Yoda, three or four mini remote controlled cars modded to resemble 80's television vehicles, and the Green Lantern power battery (it really glows!) In fact, I don't know how I've gotten along without these items to inspire me thusfar. I'll snap pictures if the ensemble works.

Today's site is my current favorite comic, PvP. Its taking forever to go through the Archives. And its free. Enjoy. http://www.pvponline.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home