A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Crenellated Bezels

Today's cool band name is The Crenellated Bezels. Its a description of a flashlight attachment we have here, but its also really fun to say. Crennnelllllateeed Beeezzzzelllllls.

Not much going on to speak of. Monday was my brother Charles's birthday. We had a yummy dinner, a few fun gifts, some brownies, half a dozen nubile Australian women, and shot off a few illegal fireworks. It was good times. Regarding the Australians, they are co-worker friends of Charles who just came for cake and stuff. Still, it was good times. Good times.

My other brother William has his birthday on Saturday, which we will probably celebrate by going to see Batman Begins, unless I can manage to sneak off and see it tonight. My ADD girlfriend has gone AWOL again. But she has gotten a job as an accountant making really good money. And its another notch in her nerd belt...cause lets face it, accounting is a pretty nerdy profession. Seriously, if she starts snorting when she laughs and wearing pocket protectors, I think the nerds of the earth will rise and proclaim her their queen. I do love her though.

Looks like my life is going to get a bit bumpy in the months to come...I'll be changing jobs, most likely changing addresses, and who knows what else. The timetable is a bit screwy, but there is a plan. Right now I am in the beginnings of Phase I. But I can't reveal anything yet...it would be premature at this point.

http://www.dab.hi-ho.ne.jp/runo/anime/vampire.html
Because you always wanted to know how to make a plush Vampire Hunter D doll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home