A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

All I want for my birthday...

Only 21 more days to shop until my birthday. I have a couple things I'm going to get this afternoon though, as I have already provided lists for my loved ones to choose from. I need a mini RC of Herbie for my desk, and am ordering a copy of God of Cookery from Amazon. But that's about it.

My desk appearance is coming along nicely. Three or four swords on the wall behind you is really comforting. Added a bunch of daggers that I had laying around the house, and all that is required now is my talking Yoda which I can't seem to find. I was going to add my Voltron action figure robot thing, but that's just too important to risk damage or theivery. Same with the Green Lantern power battery. Its unthinkable to consider bringing in any of my Gundam model kits or the cold cast resin statues of Batgirl or Harley Quinn. No, I think what I have now will have to do.

Anyway...no ranting today. I've actually had fun at work for once. My desktop has been rearranged to vaguely resemble a Star Trek command console ("on screen!") and I'm pleased with it.

That is all. Please head over to http://www.brunettotshirts.com/ for all your t-shirt needs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home