A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Whistling in the Dark...

Today has gone well! (Today being Friday...I may have to re-post this message)

Work was tolerable. Except for the fact that Scary Naked Twister Lady (still gives me the heebie-jeebies) has shared a new vice. Oh my yes. It seems in her impressionable youth, or at least so she tells us, she had a major crush on Burt Ward. This is the young man who played Robin on the original live-action Batman series. Holy Want To Make Me Blow Chunks, Batman! I believe her exact words were "I wanted to jump his bones." Beer-gutted scary Twister lady and girly nerd-man in green panties and mask in flagrante delicto...?

Words cannot express my horror.

After work, I came home and in a typical hedonistic Fliven weekend, I finished cleaning my living quarters! Clean lemony-fresh victory is mine! I think, in total, I disposed of seven trashbags of crap. Where on earth was I keeping this stuff?! It boggles the mind.

Then I watched Shanghai Knights, a deep and insightful film on the clash of Eastern/Western culture at the turn of the 20th Century. I am so suprised it didn't win Best Picture. And then I made some Labor Day plans with Poppy Girl and she told of this dance class she went to. I'm still not 100% sure, but PG assures me it is big fun. Men in skirts and Celtic-ish dancing. We shall see, if and when I can sucker some woman into agreeing to go with me.

I am also working on a new logo for my blog that should be amusing. And speaking of logos, I sent my logo designs for Madchen's super secret business venture (world domination and houseplants) to NYCRouge to fold into the website design, and things should begin to get groovin' on that front.

The Mountain Dew and Kit-Kat I had for dinner is starting to wear off, so I am going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home