A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Nothing, tra la la...

So today most of the office is gone...the two guys who share my space, and about half the people from the front part of the building are gone. I actually had to answer the phone this morning. Outrageous!

To pass the time, I've had a few trinkets of paperwork to take care of, and have spent most of the rest of the time getting new wallpapers for my phone. With the flat screen that I have, plus a picture phone, all I need is a really clear picture of something I want to add as wallpaper, and click! Instant cooly-cool wallpaper!

My apartment is half-cleaned. Yesterday I cleaned out the bedroom, the desk, and the kitchenette larder. Ended up with two trashbags of stuff to throw out. Today's challenge will be...the bathroom *dramatic reverb*.

Umm...that's about it. :) I'll leave you with a quote: "Entertain me, boring stooge!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home