A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Friday, August 19, 2005

For those in doubt...

If there are any citizens in the area who are in doubt as to whether we are south of the Mason-Dixon Line, I put forth the evidence that our local county fair is currently purveying deep-fried Twinkies. Enough said.

At last the weekend has arrived! I don't really have anything planned, either. Maybe I will rent a couple movies I've been meaning to see, but couldn't, because Nyx wasn't into them, such as Kung Fu Hustle and Team America.

Also have some good news on the micro RC front! There is a Japanese merchandise website that has a 2-inch model of the Batmobile which would be perfect for converting into an RC! I'll probably get it and also some candy. They have a super-caffeinated gum called Black-Black that's pretty good.

Umm....that's it for now I guess. But stay tuned for the next month or two. Big things are on the boil!

Japanese Stuff!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sings* Freedoms worth a buck o' five!!!

Ah, Team America....

La

2:34 PM, August 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can get a deep fried Twinkie in Vegas for $0.99! Yet I have never seen one in all my travels throughout the South.

6:27 PM, August 19, 2005  
Blogger Red said...

You know, I find it funny that I live in Southern Maryland and you in Northern Maryland and yet we in So. MD don't serve them at our county fair... granted ya'll have more money to put into the fairs so that may be the reason why...

7:52 PM, August 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home