A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Things To Be Happy About

Yesterday was quite an emotional day. Work was dull and drudgery, but that's usual for work most days. Had a chat with my old ex-girlfriend Liza, which was both irritating and refreshing; as it was dealing with an annoying individual, but the fact that said individual is still interested somehow reinforced the fact that I am marketable relationshiply speaking. Which is nice considering my recent relationship drama.

I spent most of the evening yesterday rearranging and deep cleaning my living room, and I got to tell you, its pretty sweet looking now. However, there were several items of Nyx paraphernalia I had to deal with, which caused a bout of doubt as to the wisdom of the break-up and much missing of the person. Not good. And I didn't sleep well.

So! To allay this lingering misery, I am going to come up with some things to be happy about!

-Finding post-its with fun messages on them.
-New pair of jeans.
-Getting in shape for no reason whatsoever other than you want to.
-Abba on vinyl playing as you houseclean.
-Discovering new good things about yourself.
-Left-handed kitchen knives.
-Unexpectedly remembering where you've hidden some candy.
-Sharing the joy of friends with good news. (Yay, Behtia!)
-Designing wicked slick logos.
-New cell phone wallpaper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Oh! I have more!
- Finding a book in you book store you have been anticipating.
- The feeling of satisfaction you get looking around ar room you just cleaned.
- Having the fun of Fall right around the corner.
- Butter :)

La

1:45 PM, August 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home