A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Diddly-dee

So what's been going on this week in Flivenville? Well. Not a whole lot except work. Worked 12 hours Monday, and 12 hours Wednesday. Tuesday and today will be spent recovering, and working half those hours. It also means that I can leave tomorrow at 1 guilt-free! Which is so very sweet.

Not much else to talk of...there's drama going on, but it'll get worked through one way or another, and I will share at the appropriate juncture. My health is ok, and I've got some cash in my pocket, so life can't be all bad. Plus I have banana bread for lunch! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still working Saturday? Huh? Huh?

La

1:30 PM, August 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home