A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Bring forth...the Manthei

Kevin Manthei writes the music for a bunch of really dark shows and video games...and he's got most of it available on his website. This morning I was in a really foul black mood and needed something to express it.

My weekend sucked. I don't want to talk about it.

I'm working 12 hours today. I don't want to talk about it.

On the upside (for there must always always be an upside somewhere) I look freakin' good today. Hair is perfect, complexion good, brand new burnt-orange shirt-and-tie combination that suits me to a T...oh yeah. :)

Today's fantastic news: a photo of the motorcycle from the new Ghost Rider movie starring Nicholas Cage was released. Oh my yes. Orange County Choppers wishes it was half this bad-ass. http://www.countingdown.com/movies/15658/multimedia/images?item_id=3699229
I'll also post it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home