A Prize In Every Box

This is a place for the random musings and life experiences of one Fliven, who looks for life's fun little surprises, even when its in a giant box of stale, tasteless foodstuffs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sugar Hill, GA, United States

The details of my life remain shrouded in mystery.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Forgotten again...

I keep meaning to post my updated band name idea list, but haven't done it yet. Mostly cause I'm a lazy goof.

Yesterday the guy from CAS Iberia came by the office. It was lots of fun with him here because he's like, their sword guy, so I got to talk swords. My boss got embarassed because the first thing I asked him was how well his swords would perform in a zombie infestation scenario. That is, my boss was embarassed until the sword guy took me seriously. We sword guys are a weird bunch. I also learned how to disassemble, assemble, and shim a katana. And this is why I work where I do.

Yesterday evening I realized as I was playing KotOR II that the annoying financial-type lady in the front office reminds me of Chobo Habat, the leader of the Ithorians. Same googly eyes, same deep raspy grunty mumbling, same obsession with plants. Perhaps I am playing too much KotOR....

Last Wednesday's horoscope: Your life will continue unchanged for six of the next seven days. The other one will feature lots of upset bison.

I will give you an update on this on Thursday. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sword guys ARE a weird bunch!

La

1:28 PM, July 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home